Most frequently asked questions and their answers about replacing the display with our iPhone 4s repair kit.
- My screen won't turn on, keeps flickering or shows faulty pixels!
- The iPhone won't turn on, the screen stays black or white! What now?!
- After repairing my phone, the touchscreen has stopped working. What can I do?
- There are weird dots on my screen that look like someone's been pushing down on it too hard.
- The screen won't fit! It's jammed and refuses to slot into place.
- Everything works just fine but I hear a rattling noise from inside my phone...
- The (forward facing) FaceTime camera has stopped working.
- The (rear facing) iSight camera has stopped working.
- My LED flash won't fire!
- My iPhone 4s doesn't make a peep, the volume controls, mute button or headphone jack have stopped working!
- I lost the little black triangular piece of plastic from the speaker module — should I throw out my phone?
- Everything works fine, only the dock connector will neither charge nor synch my phone.
- I've lost the little antenna piece down by the battery connector or up by the headphone jack. Am I doomed?
- The vibration motor won't stick to the base anymore and now my phone makes a troubling rattling noise when it vibrates.
- The power button is not working.
- My phone won't connect to a mobile network after replacing my screen!
- One of the screws on the logic board has some sort of white sticker on it. What should I do?
- None of these answers have helped me with my question. What do I do now?